Marba Tinto Tradicional … the traditionally genuine red wine.
Marba Tinto Tradicional is the traditionally genuine young red wine, full-bodied and with a rich taste. It loves savory dishes, especially meat based ones.
- Alcoholic strength: 13 % vol.
- Location: P.D.O. Tacoronte Acentejo.
- Grapes varieties:
- 80 % Listán Negro.
- 20 % Varietal.
- Harvest date: End of August, September and the first fortnight of October.
- Serving temperature: 12 – 14 ºC.
- Food matching: Sautéed mushrooms with ham, salt and black potatoes with duck confit. Grilled meat, cream strudel. Typical Canarian course dishes based on papa negra and mojo rojo.
- Tasting notes: Bodegas Marba‘s Marba Tinto Tradicional is a medium to high intensity cherry-red wine with violet hues, limpid and bright. The nose is medium intensity, genuine, with balsamic fruit. The palate is full-bodied, persistent, balanced and with flavor.